2010年5月1日星期六

Driving Experience

Within these days, I drove the car to Salak South to fetch my mommy.



Of course, my daddy accompany me when I was driving.


This is the first time I drive so far since I get the license.


True to be told, I feel a bit scare because my dad always tell me to drive faster.


The highest speed I had drive is 80km/h. Isn’t it fast?


Fortunately, I’m driving auto gear car.


It is much more easier to drive if compare to manual gear car.


Besides, he want me drive on the centre lane which is a quite fast lane.


Ok , unless he didn’t ask me to drive on the fast lane.


Fast lane is for the drivers who really drive very fast.


I think I will prefer to drive on the slow lane more often, haha^^


After driving these few days, I found that some drivers are very hateful.


For instance, I intend to turn right so I show my signal and wait.


But some of the drivers on the opposite lane even don’t show the signal and straight away turn right.


This makes me need to wait again then only can turn right.


Uncles and aunties, gentlemen and ladies, can you show your signal when you intend to turn left/right?


You won’t lose your money or whatever when you show the signal. Please!!!


Furthermore, I stop my car and drive slowly because the road was jam at TAMAN CONNOUGHT.


The driver behind my car horn several times so I can drive faster.


Idiot! Don’t you see that the road is very jam!


If you are rushing hour, you can just overtake me. No need to horn my car!


Did you see the P sticker stick on my car? Are you illiterate or blind?


I also wish to drive faster so I can return to my house quickly.


Nobody likes to suffer in this situation include me.


Malaysian drivers seem do not obey the rules. Some of them are so barbaric.


Everybody need to drive more careful to avoid accident.


This is my driving experiences, how about you?

2 条评论:

翊菱 说...

Yardley,
you have great English language,
i must study at you as good as well^^

Beside,i am very admire at you all which can driving at truth,
cause i haven taken P and L license,
so hate it!

But i think i will go for register after i take my salary,
hope it coming soon^^

xZxsKyWaLkErxZx 说...

haha ^o^ malaysian ppl style ma driving skill is like that so drive safety n careful this is my words here. hehe hope eileen can join us n hope u can sucess ur driving exam la .