2010年3月31日星期三

My daily life

I stayed at home these few days, feel a bit boring because nothing to do.

My routine is almost the same within these few days.

At the morning, I fetched my sister to the kindergarten.

My grandmother accompanied me because she knew I am a newbie.

In fact, I also worried about there will something happen to me, haha^^

(Touchwood >_< ) Everybody should drive carefully la.

Afterward, I went to the pasar to buy my breakfast and a newspaper.

There were so many option, such as pan mee, wan tan mee, zhu qiong fen, nasi lemak etc.

Everyday I buy different food for my breakfast, it was so delicious.

Consequently, I think I become fatter already, haha^^

Then, I read the newspaper to know the latest news about my country.

The cover of the newspaper within these few days was all about the politics.

Now, who is the president of XXX party is not important anymore.

Those guys have the right to choose who they like.

Although most people were unsastified with the result, but it had became a reality.

Now I’m more concerned about the news of Charlene and Ronald.

When I first saw the news,my first respond was…OMG!!!

They had married before!!! They had married 4 years ago!!!

Due to the gossip that revealed by the paparazi, they now announce they had divorce!!!

How can this happened?

Everybody has their privacy include artists.

However, the existence of paparazi had influence the life style of every artists.

Now, I hope that this affair can be settle ASAP.

Charlene, no mattter how, I will always support u!

Don’t give up easily!

The next things I need to do is get a job,

Hopefully I can interview sucessfully, bye~~

1 条评论:

CY 希外 说...

you are prefer entertainment news haha!
btw, where do u go for interview?

be confident and brave in everythings!